This mini distro board is able to
power up to 4 modules, ideal for Music Easel or other
It can be used 2 ways :
- Active : connected to a dual +/-15V PSU (Meanwell
PD2515 or other), +12V and +5V can be obtained with
the very common and inexpensive 7812 and 7805
- Passive : connected via an edge connector to a
powered board as a multiple. For passive use as a
multiple no regulator should be mounted to the board.
Edge contacts are gold plated.
Optional LEDs show each rail is working.
An emplacement allows to short the quiet and noisy
grounds if needed.
The 3 pads not PSU-related are interconnected.
(adapt it to your own needs)
- 2 x 47uF electrolytic capacitor
- 2 x 100nF ceramic capacitor
- 2 x TO-220 heatsink
- 4 x 3mm LED (optional)
- 4 x resistor (optional - value depends on the LED)